What you need:
- Your reason for remodeling. The ‘why’ to a project like this, regardless of its size, can help focus your attention, your time, and your money into getting the best results for you.
- Your goals for the home remodel. What do you most want to gain by remodeling? What do you most want to keep? What do you absolutely not want? These questions and others will help you determine your true needs as distinct from your wants for the project.
- Your desired budget for your home remodel.
- To identify if any structural changes are needed.
- To determine the desired time frame for your project.
What you want:
- How do you want the space to feel when the project is done?
- What are the biggest changes to the space?
- How will the home remodel affect adjacent spaces, and the home as a whole?
What you should know:
- Working with a professional who understands all of the above will simplify and improve practically every aspect of your home remodeling experience.
At Timberidge Carpentry, our core business is the start-to-finish custom framing and building of your home or new addition. From planning and permitting the design to demolition of the prior structure, construction, framing, and whole-project management, we have the skills and the staff to keep your project on-time and on-budget. Timberidge Carpentry is a Tarion registered and Energy Star Builder, so you know the work we do comes with a warranty and that your home can save you money in the long term by being Energy Star compliant. Let us help you today!